WHAT IS OMNI WATER MITIGATION?
- A service provided by CIAI that reviews invoices from remediation vendors. Our main objective is to confirm that all charges are in line with IICRC protocols and Xactimate/Industry pricing.
- Our water mitigation auditors are IICRC certified, fluent on Xactimate and have the necessary knowledge to negotiate a fair settlement.
WATER MITIGATION AUDITOR DUTIES:
- Verify cause of loss and the category of water loss to attest the mitigation was billed accurately
- Audit vendor invoices for accurate billing according to job specifications.
- Ensure invoices are compliant with Xactimate pricing and IICRCstandards.
- Reject non-conforming expenses.
- Update the claim representative every 3rd day the file is open.
- Once we complete a thorough line by line review of the invoice/estimate, we will contact the vendor to discuss our findings and work to negotiate a reasonable settlement.
- If the vendor refuses to cooperate or adjust the invoice/estimate, we will send a copy of our suggested revisions to you in an itemized report.
The completed audit report will be submitted to the Claim Representative by email and will include:
- Revised estimate.
- Activity notes, clearly documenting the discrepancies and agreed revisions.
- Fee bill.
- Any additional supporting documentation submitted by the vendor.
- A quarterly report will be generated showing the net savings on a claim-byclaim bases.
HOW CAN OMNI BENEFIT YOU?
- We will ensure that ALL invoices submitted by Water Mitigation companies are accurate and substantiated by documentation and photos.
- We guarantee to cut your indemnity cost substantially.
Submit your claims to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following documents:
Remediation invoice, estimate and drying records.
- Claims representative estimate, photos and diagram.
- Insured’s information i.e.; claim number, name and address.
- Claim representative contact information.